Nov 21, 2012

Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale....

All of the Big Box Stores are starting to advertise their Black Friday specials so guess I better hop on the bandwagon and let all of you know about my specials too!

In both of my shops, HandmadeBits4u and AndMorePaper, you will receive a 10% discount when you checkout with a special coupon anytime during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.  And what is the coupon you ask.  It is FriMon10.

Here are few things that are currently available in my HandmadeBits4u shop.  Check back frequently though as I will be adding more!

All of my Pee Pee Tee Pees for Baby Boys are included in the sale...




As well as, my Toddler Bibs

In my AndMorePaper shop you'll find mini note cards and these Christmas Gift Card Holders.



Have a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.  And happy shopping this weekend too.

Thanks for stopping by.

Rita

Today's Abundance
-Turkey, Stuffing, and everything else that makes up a Thanksgiving dinner
-Handmade
-Shopping from home
-Another mild November day
-Coffe and orange cranberry muffins

ps - As a bonus for those of you who have read the entire post, the FriMon10 coupon is already activated so feel free to start shopping early!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...