Sep 19, 2012

Photo Frame

I absolutely love this photo of my daughter and granddaughter!  It captures the essence of both of their personalities - happy, adventurous (it was a camping weekend), and beautiful (both inside and out)!  I knew I had to do something with it.




Since my son-in-law is the one who took this delightful photo, I thought it would be fitting to create a photo frame for his birthday.  I set out one afternoon with the photo, a wooden frame, scrapbook paper, paint, adhesives, and a few other things.  

I painted the frame. Cut and adhered the paper to the frame.  Made the "My Girls!" rectangles.  Found the sun rays in the paper collection, cut and matted them.  Added the coordinating polka dot paper on the left hand side of the frame.  And lastly punched some paper circles to mat the word washers - adventure, inspire, and journey.  All of these accents have been mounted with foam tape so there is a 3D effect to the frame.  


And here's a close up of both sides of the frame.
            
The frame has been delivered.  And it was indeed a hit!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Rita

Today's Abundance
-Papercrafted Photo Frames
-Birthdays
-Fall weather
-Daughters and granddaughters (and son-in-laws too)
-Crafting time








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...