Jun 23, 2012

It's A Plane...

It's been awhile since I made a card and managed to take a picture of it before it went in the mail.  Supplies included kraft and red cardstock, baker's twine, and a stamped image colored with copics.  I used my pinking blade from my sewing tools to cut the layers.  This vintage airplane and the "Happy Travels" greeting is a favorite of mine.


Happy travels to you too as you enjoy your summer vacations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Rita

Today's Abundance
- Card making time
- Daisies
- Freshly stained fence (well, at least half of it is done)
- A tired puppy
- Day lilies in full bloom


2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Rita! I miss our interactions and I was just thinking of your visit the other day when I had to go down to the metro again. :) Love the pinked edges here and your abundances are lovely...what a great way to end each blog post. Our day lilies are in full glory here too!

Seleise said...

I love this card, Rita! This is such a great stamp set. I need to ink mine up again! Love it on kraft - great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...