Feb 3, 2012

Thank You Tags

I've been paper crafting today.  So instead of playing with fabric, I played with paper and ink.  Both are so much fun!

Definition type stamps are always a favorite of mine and I acquired this new one from Hero Arts.  And, thus, these Thank You Tags were created!  I stamped the definition on white cardstock with black ink and then layered it on designer paper.  Punched a hole.  Added a ribbon.  And took some photos!!


What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Rita

Today's Abundance
-Paper and Ink
-Beautiful blooming orchids
-Good customer service (which I didn't get today)
-French toast and coffee
-Stamping time

2 comments:

Seleise said...

these tags are wonderful, Rita! I love the design!!!

Chris said...

Such great papers...sigh. Thanks for coming by Rita. I was telling Angi how much I enjoyed your visit a couple of years back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...