Sep 23, 2011

It's Fall

Welcome to fall! This is the season of brightly colored leaves, pumpkins, corn stalks, scarecrows, apples, apple cider, Halloween, and Thanksgiving! So a few of us are celebrating the day with a fall card blog hop!

I turned to my Cricut and Cuttlebug folders to make this cute little pumpkin card. I used the pumpkin on the Create a Critter cartridge, copied a second one, flipped it, and then welded the two pumpkins together. I embossed both the pumpkin and the leaf. The next step was to stamp the sentiment and punch it out with an oval punch. And finally I used brown ink to add a bit of distressing around the edges.

Please join me in hopping around to view these wonderful fall creations!


Thanks for stopping by...

Rita

Today's Abundance
-Pumpkins
-Fall
-Brightly Colored Leaves
-Mums
-Apples

11 comments:

Seleise said...

oh my gosh - what a super cute pumpkin card! Love the texture from the folder as well as the how you did the leaf and sentiment. how fun! Thanks for the kind words on my new blog look. I was just playing around in Photoshop and this header came to me. I might tweak it some more but I liked the cheeriness of it. :)

Wendy Zick said...

Love it! How cute and clever!

Glittered Paws said...

How cute - love the pumpkin - very original.

Debra Miller said...

What a FUN shape card! Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us Rita!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable!

StampinCarol said...

Uber cute!!! Great shape and love the embossing!!

Laura said...

This is so cute, Rita! The embossing looks great on the pumpkin! I may have to dust off my Cricut and play! Thanks for the inspiration!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Rita, I love your pumpkin shaped card. How cool is that!

Jan Marie said...

What a beautiful pumpkin shaped card! Nice work. .. love the shading and embossing! Beautiful!

Kim said...

Super Cute Rita! I love those shaped cards!

Diane said...

Fun shaped card! Texture is great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...