Aug 20, 2011

Rusty and Midnight - My Favorite Animals of All Time

It is time for our UWIB, Unique Women In Business, monthly blog hop once again!  The theme this month is one near and dear to my heart - it's all about the animals!

Rusty my dog and Midnight my cat are my favorite animals of all time!  Rusty is the outgoing one.  Midnight is less so; although, he can make his presence known with his somewhat shrill, irritating meow.  Rusty demands more attention.  Both scheme day in and day out how to get outside when the weather is nice.  Midnight settles for the window sills when they are open.  Rusty gets his daily walks, although he would love to go on them without the leash!

The two of them nap together, spat together, ignore each other, and can (if they want) play nicely together! It's hard to catch them both in the same camera shot, but I did manage to snap these photos awhile ago.  I think they are so adorable!





Thanks for stopping by....

Rita

Today's Abundance
1.  Friends
2.  Dogs and Cats
3.  Fresh potatoes and beets from the Farmers Market
4.  Scrapbooking - making an album for a very special person
5.  Lunch - think I better go make something!

11 comments:

Aquarian Bath said...

awe! what a cute couple : )

Janet Bocciardi said...

Those are the cutest photos! Not sure Midnight is really loving his "arm" around her, but at least they tolerate each other!

SewDanish-Scandinavian Textile Art, Unique Handmade Supplies said...

They are so cute!!!!!! They look like a lot of fun :-)
Birgitte

Prairie Emporium said...

They are adorable!! Pets are awesome.

Audrey said...

What a great post Rita!!
Your fur babies are so adorable and I love those photos!!!

Audrey

BarbL said...

Great photos, Rita! I have a black cat the children named Mufasa... but my Dad calls him "SchwartzeJahnnes" (I understand that means "black john" in German) Do ALL black cats have that "Mother, you'd better snap this photo quickly cuz I'm not likely to do this for you again" kind of attitude?

Maria Soto Robbins said...

What a couple of cuties! Love the post and the photos.

sharon said...

adorable - love your article

sharon said...

adorable - love your post

Softpencil Studios said...

Wow! they´re soooo cute! love the sweet photos! :)

Seleise said...

what cutie patooties!!! Love the pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...