Jun 2, 2011

Agreeable Friends

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.  ~George Eliot

----------
Being owned by a cat and a dog is so very delightful!  Cats and dogs have different personalities so life is never dull with having both of them around.

The cat sleeps a lot - like all cats do.  However, when he's hungry or when he wants to be brushed, he has this high pitched meowing that quickly gets my attention.  He won't quit until he gets enough brushing and combing!  But, oh the brushing also brings on the purring!

The dog does his fair share of sleeping and napping too!  To get my attention he starts with a low whine and then escalates it until I get his food, let him out, take him for a walk, or play with him.  But which one he wants is sometimes difficult to figure out!  He's so very cute though.  He would love to get the rabbits in the neighbors yard - he barks and barks and barks at them and tries every day to get through the fence.  He rolls in the grass and does so until I scratch his chin and tummy.  Peanut butter is his favorite snack.  And he loves attention from anyone and everyone!

My fabric stash also reflects my love for my agreeable friends, my cat and my dog!  I have cats and dogs everywhere as you can see here ...
             
These above are two of my aprons that I have made using my cat and dog fabric stash!

Hope your friends are agreeable as mine are!

Thanks for stopping by...

Rita

Today's Abundance
-My cat
-My dog
-Cat and dog fabric
-Purring
-Barking (well, most of the time!)

1 comment:

chillypawsinfo said...

I concur! My animals are my life. There's nothing like a cat's purring in the middle of the night when all's quiet. I love fighting for space in bed when my Dachshunds have stretched their little bodies out.

I love that your craft comes from your heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...