Apr 4, 2011

Robins and Rabbits

Spring is slowly making an appearance.  Although I think it must be stuck in traffic somewhere as it sure it taking a long time to warm up - I still need a winter jacket when I take the dog out for his walks.  While the snow is melting there is still plenty of big piles left from all of the snow we have had since November of last year.  Chili still tastes good on cold spring days as does a cup of hot chocolate!

I have seen signs of some perennials coming to life - the tulips and lilies are starting to peek through the ground and I can also see some small hens-n-chicks coming to life.  Today I also saw the rabbits running through the yard and I saw my first robin of the season sitting on the fence chirping away!

So, to honor the robin and the rabbit I have made this treasury of goodies...  Take a look...  Can you feel the warmth of spring??  I sure can!!


And may all of you have sunny skies and warm temps and light breezes to welcome in spring!

Rita

Today's Abundance
- The first robin of the season
- Happy go lucky rabbits bounding through the backyards
- Scampering squirrels as they move from one branch above to another
- Green things struggling to poke their way through the wet, soggy soil
- The hope that spring will really arrive one of these days (i.e. warmer weather and sunny skies)

3 comments:

AudreyGardenLady said...

What a wonderful and cheerful blog post Rita!!
Love the treasury and I sure hope it warms up for you soon!!

Audrey
http://fb.com/AudreyGardenLady

Judy said...

Beautiful blues! I hope Spring comes soon for you!

http://www. WellspringCreations.blogspot.com

Chilly Paws said...

Love your blogpost and treasury. Beautiful colors - Perfect choices!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...