Mar 23, 2011

In The Kitchen...

I've been working on Hand-Chenilled Potholders and Microwave Bowl Potholders the last few days.  Even authored an eTutorial for the Microwave Bowl Potholders - that's a first for me!  So with all of this kitchen related creativity I decided to round up a few other creative items for the kitchen!  Many of these items would make for fantastic Mother's Day Gifts!!

Click here for more treasury details!  You will find bowls and glasses and napkins and serving trays and towels and dishcloths and much more!



Have a great meal!!

Rita

Today's Abundance
-The hope of spring.... (although it is fading fast with this latest round of sleet and snow)
-My first eTutorial
-A full day of creativity
-Old movies
-Flower garden catalogs

9 comments:

sharon said...

thanks for including my emboridered dishtowels in this treasury - shared on facebook & twitter

Trudy Miller said...

Thanks for including my bottles in this treasury. You have some exceptional items. I always enjoy your blog!

Trudy
Www.mommagoddess.etsy.com

Barbara said...

Love the blog post and the treasury! Will share on FB too!

Sara said...

What a fun collection! Makes me want to spruce up my kitchen for spring!

Judy said...

What a great group of goodies! Will be tweetin'!

Melinda Marie Alexander said...

Love your blog! Thanks sooo much! : )

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Thanks, Rita. Love this collection!

Debbie Brown said...

Such a fun and varied treasury, nicely done!

Lori - dirtroadsouth said...

Such a fun collection! Thank you so much for including my toaster necklace!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...