Feb 15, 2011

Where's My Blogging Mojo?


When I decided to blog everyday a few weeks ago, I made several assumptions:  1) it would be fun, 2) there would always be something to blog about, and 3) it would be a challenge!


My findings...


First, it is fun to blog about something every day!  I vary my subjects and approaches so it doesn't get boring or mundane.  And when I get comments, well, that just makes it all the more fun!



Second, there is always something to write about!  I've written about my puppy (who is just sitting here at the moment staring at me - wonder what he wants!).  I've featured ETSY treasuries.  I've blogged about fellow Etsians.  There are monthly Angel Blog Hops and soon you'll see monthly UWIB (an ETSY Team) Blog Hops!

Third, it is a challenge!  Challenges are good.  There is a discipline to blogging everyday and a feeling of accomplishment when it does get done everyday.  Lately thouogh, I've misplaced my Blogging Mojo and that is straining my discipline of daily blogging.  So the question of the day is: Where or where is my Blogging Mojo?

The weather has warmed up, so my mojo isn't freezing anymore!

The daylight is getting longer, so my mojo can't be suffering from cabin fever!

I've got plenty of topics to write about, so my mojo should be interested in at least one of them!

So where or where is my Blogging Mojo?  Have you seen it?  If you have, please send it home.  I'm thinking about getting the Geo Tagging upgrade for my Mojo so I can find it easier the next time it leaves!

Thanks for stopping by...

Rita

Today's Abundance
-New found opportunities
-A blog post
-Melting snow and puddles
-Flock of geese heading north
-Temperatures above freezing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...