Audrey from AudreyGardenLady and a fellow UWIBer sent all of us Adult Truths a couple of days ago! And where did she get them from - well, she got them from her dear father! I picked out 10 of my favorites to share with all of you!.
*** Adult Truths ***
1. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
2. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
3. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
4. How the *^$# are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
5. Bad decisions make good stories.
6. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
7. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
8. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
9. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
10. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
And here's a sneak peak at some of the wonderful items that Audrey creates.... be sure to visit her shop for more!
Thanks for stopping by...
-Watching the puppy frolic in the fresh new snow
-My neighbor who shovels and blows the snow for me so I don't have to frolic in the snow when I take the puppy out
-Another day of crafting
-Drawers and closets full of freshly laundered clothes
-A good nights sleep