Jan 17, 2011

Happy New Year Revisited

I am happy to say that the New Year's cards are finally done.  They are addressed, stuffed, and will find their way to the post office tomorrow.  Want a sneak peak?  Here they are....



The greeting is from one of my all time favorites - the Trendy Greetings stamp set from The Angel Company.  While a bit non-traditional for a New Years card, I decided to use designer paper from the Mimi Collection, also from The Angel Company.  (I suspect I did that because I'm looking already forward to spring flowers and warmer temps - winter and snow have to go away sometime, right!!)  And did you notice that I used my favorite embellishment too - Scrappers Floss.

Thanks for stopping by...

Rita

Today's Abundance
-An impromptu gathering of a few neighbors, dogs, and kids to enjoy the freshly fallen snow
-Turkey Chili
-Crossing off New Years Cards on the To-Do List
-Valentines Treat Bags
-Bananas

3 comments:

Julie said...

beautiful!

newmexicomtngirl said...

these cards are great. I love all the patterns that come together wonderfully
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne
http://cheyannesexton.etsy.com

KellyRae said...

FABULOUS idea to use a staple in the center of the flower and wrap the floss through it. LOVE it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...