Sep 21, 2010

Cheers To You!

I colored my first copic Beer Mug !  Wonder how it "tastes?"  And this is how it looks on the birthday card:



I used the Cheers To You stamp set from The Angel Company along with the Hemingway Paper Collection.  Here's a closer look at the mug of beer itself...



Along with Copic Pens YR20, YR21, YR23, Y17, and 0, I also highlighted parts of the mug and beer with a Clear Glitter Pen to give the illusion of  an ice cold, frosty, drink - it's hard to see in the photo though!

I also found many beer related items on ETSY - the creativity is so marvelous!



You can peruse through the treasury in detail by clicking here!

Thanks for stopping by

Rita

Today's Quote
Filled with mingled cream and amber I will drain that glass again.  Such hilarious visions clamber through the chambers of my brain -- queerest fancies come to life and fade away;  Who cares how time advances?  I am drinking ale today.
Edgar Allan Poe, 1809 - 1849

4 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

fabulous!

Cory said...

Thank you so much for including me. :)

Erin said...

What a lovely beer collection ! Thanks for including my Pale Ale beer soap! I just love those beer cards, too - very cute!

wildcatphotography said...

I love it. Excellent! Thanks for using my beer drinking bear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...