Jul 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July

As I write this tonight, our community is hosting our annual 4th of July Fireworks display.  Not only can I hear the bangs and the rumblings from my home, but I can also see the beautiful, colorful display of fireworks above the treetops from my home .  So rather than watching them at the park, I enjoy them from my front steps!  It is a fitting end to a beautiful, warm (well, hot) breezy, summer day!

Whether you are celebrating the 4th with BBQs, picnics, baseball games, family get togethers, vacations, long weekends, concerts, fireworks, or parades, enjoy your celebration and stay safe in your travels!

And take a look at these Red, White, and Blue creations from The Unique Women in Business (UWIB) ETSY Street Team.   Enjoy!!



Here is the link to the Treasury for a closer look:  http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c2e439df7978eef0a48f2a7/red-white-and-blue

Happy 4th of July!

Rita

Today's Quote
The winds that blow through the wide sky in these mounts, the winds that sweep from Canada to Mexico, from the Pacific  to the Atlantic - have always blown on free men.
Franklin D. Roosevelt





3 comments:

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

FABULOUS 4th!!! Thanks for including my kittens in your RED WHITE AND BLUE!

SewDanish said...

What a great treasury and blogpost in celebration of the 4th July. Thank you for including my keyring, I really appreciate it :-)
Happy 4th!
Birgitte

Trudy aka Momma Goddess said...

I love the treasury, but love the quote even more!! Awesome job! Thanks for including my red flower ring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...