Jul 30, 2010

Buzzz......

A couple of days ago I had my camera with me while looking over the flower garden - never know what one will one across so for once I wanted to be prepared to capture Mother Nature!  I was not disappointed.  My yellow and cream Zinnias were being kept company by the bees.  The bees were fast moving but I did get a couple of photos!




They are neat little insects to look at - in a photo, of course!  In real life I don't linger too long for fear of being stung!

I also browsed through ETSY to find any bees that may be lurking there and here is what I found:

Here's the link to the treasury so you can click and comment... http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c52f1dff3906d919c5e1caf/buzzzz

Thanks for stopping by...

Rita

Today's Abundance
- A slow, slow rain - enjoying the sounds as the raindrops hit the leaves of the trees and plants
-A quiet morning - very little noise from the streets at the moment
-Seeing good friends yesterday
-The anticipation of buying the Minnesota Fabrics from the Minnesota Shop Hop that is starting - they are beautiful blues
-The pets - they are all taking a morning nap!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

WOnderful!!! Thanks so much :)

xoxo

Lisa

Malene said...

Oh, so many cute items...and great photos too. Thanks so much for including my earrings.

Marietta said...

Thank you so much! Such a happy treasury! I love bees and more than that, I love the honey they produce, so "Here's to Bees"!

Amanda said...

So sweet! Thanks so much for including my perfume!

Ten Digit Creations said...

Very cute and cozy! Thank you for including our Baby Bee Buttermilk soap!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...