Jul 7, 2010

Butterflies in the Backyard

I have a few butterflies hanging around the backyard and was fortunate enough to snap a few photos of this lovely yellow and black butterfly before it flittered off to another yard.  I'm keeping a keen eye on the flower pots and flower gardens now to see if I can "catch" a few more!





Thanks for stopping by....

Rita

Today's Abundance
-Beautiful butterflies
-Warm, sunny days
-A good nights sleep (i.e. was only up once with the new addition)
-Fresh cantaloupe
- Public libraries and all that they have to offer

2 comments:

Heidi Hihn said...

Great picture!! I try to make sure my garden is full of plants that attract the butterfiles, this way I can enjoy them when I am out in the backyard!

Julie said...

what amazing pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...