Apr 24, 2010

Get Well Card

Today I have a Get Well card to share with you.  This Bitty Bug stamp set is one of my favorites to use on cards for those feeling a bit (or a lot) under the weather!  And I bummed out that it is now going to be retired.  That's good news for you though as you can now purchase it for 25% off.



The cardstock and designer paper is from the Toodle Loo paper collection.  Copics were used to color the image.  And the image was stamped and matted on die cuts from Nestabilities Large Labels.



Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by....


Today's Abundance
-April showers, we could use some more!
-Chirping birds
-Boxes of stuff for my niece's garage sale
-Reusable Snack Bags - love them (check my ETSY store)
-My red tulips - they are in full bloom

14 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a perfect card - I have yet to get that stamp set but it is on my list that I am going to order from the retiring sets. Hope the replacement will be as creative. Great job.

Chelsea said...

I will miss this set ... great card!

Christine said...

Great card..and I have one all to myself. Thanks for the sweet card and get well wishes. ♥Christine

Trudy Osborn said...

This is a a cute, cute card. Love your use of the paper! One of the sets I will miss the most as well.

Trudy Osborn said...

This is a a cute, cute card. Love your use of the paper! One of the sets I will miss the most as well.

Heidi Hihn said...

Sweet card!

Mary said...

oh wow that is a cute card! well at least there is savings to a sad ending 'eh!

Bridgett said...

That is adorable. I like this set, too. I don't own it but really like the sentiments. I guess the plus side of so many sets retiring is the new sets that are coming out in June!Angel Hugs,Bridgett

Teresa Jenkins said...

Adorable, this image and sentiment are just too cute, and really hit the spot for someone who isn't feeling well!

Jennifer Carter said...

That is so adorable!! Too cute!

StampinCarol said...

This is SO cute! I love the color combo and the design.

Barb said...

This is too cute, Rita!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

What a cute card. I use to play with that set so much, now I will have to dig it out. Nice color combo.

Angela K said...

So cute, I also am going to miss this set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...