Mar 28, 2010

Popup Notecards

Here is a new twist on Popup Cards - popup 3 x 3 notecards!  The popup brace is made just like you make them for A2 cards but on a smaller scale!



I first stamped "Happy Easter" from Trendy Greetings on a circle and then layered it on 2 layers of scalloped circles.  The top circle also has a gem and Turquoise Scrappers Floss!






Then I used Joy of Easter stamp set for the popups in the 3x3 notecards.  Here are a couple of my favorites:  the lamb and the chick in the jar!


Notice that I added the coordinating Catelynne designer paper to the inside of the white cardstock to better "pop" the pop-up !





I used our Copic Markers for the coloring!  I continue to fall in love with how well they color and blend!  I still have a long ways to go in being proficient with them, but it's a start!



Thanks for stopping by....


rita


Today's Abundance
-Tomato Soup
-Hazelnut Coffee
-Quality time in the sewing room making myself a new purse
-My tulips and glads - they are popping up in the garden already
-3 more boxes of craft supplies sorted into save, sell, and toss piles

16 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

The coloring on the little jar is so vivid! Great job! Cute cards!

my5bratz said...

these are so cute, thanks for sharing :0)

Bridgett said...

Great coloring! I love these cards...so fun! The dimension and details are amazing! Love them all!Angel Hugs,Bridgett

Becky said...

These are adorable, fabulous colors.

jimlynn said...

Precious and such a clever idea. Very cute.

Gina said...

These are really adorable! I love the smaller size.

Cheryl said...

Great projects! I love the little pop up cards.

StampinCarol said...

These are great! I haven't done a pop-up in a LONG time!

Barb said...

These are so darling, Rita!!! LOVE the pop ups!

Angela K said...

I love this idea, great job too, they are all so cute!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the cards - love all the circles - and the pop ups are darling. TFS.

Julie Robinson said...

oh - how fun!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

Lovely job as usual and so colorful!

Chelsea said...

love it!!!

Seleise said...

these are adorable! what a great idea, Rita!!! soo cute!

Chris said...

What cute little pop up cards - they really look super. I haven't made one in years and I love these smaller proportions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...