Jan 8, 2010

A New Year for AndMoreBags

As you may recall, I opened up my AndMoreBags shop back in October, 2009 - right before craft fair season followed by the holidays!.  So, needless to say it was a bit quite both at the store and here on the blog.  Well, that is about to change!



I have started to feature Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags in my shop and they have been a hit!  They are constructed from cotton fabric, nylon, and velcro.  Some have been grabbed soon after they were listed - and Etsian's dream for sure!  I have coffee themed snack bags, wild animal themed snack bags, and some pink and black ones to name a few.  My favorite one to-date is this coffee themed set -  I like the browns, the blues, and the greens!  Be sure to stop by the shop to see the full offering!  I will be adding more this weekend so stop by often!.



During the upcoming weeks, I will be adding more resusable/go green types of products to the shop so watch for the unveiling of more new products!  In the meantime, I would also like to share with you some of my favorite shops that reuse, recycle, and/or upcycle!





Tamara Garvey  uses recycled kraft lunchbag-esque envelopes for her boxed notecard sets!















Recycled comics are an integral component for the wallets found at Japip!















 And I love this pendant that is made from recycled vintage buttons by  Kellybot!








Thanks for stopping by...



Rita

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...