Dec 2, 2009

Diecut Snowmen with Lilly Anna



I am so excited about these snowmen and absolutely love the collection all done up in the greens and blues from the Lilly Anna paper collection!



This afternoon  I finally got in some good playing time with my new Gypsy!!  And as you can tell, I went crazy making snowmen - 10 to be exact!. 



These cute snowmen are about 4 inches high.  The base is cut from white cardstock.  the scarves, mittens, hats, vests, and sweaters are all from the Lilly Anna paper collection.  I used copic markers for the faces and some of the buttons.  The edges are lightly distressed with Beaux Arts Blue Palette Ink.  And, last but not least, I also used the Stardust Glitter Pen on the noses and buttons.



Enjoy....



rita



Today's Abundance

-The lab tech who knows how to take blood without pain

-Panera's Hazelnut Coffee

-My new Gypsy

-Hot chocolate with whip cream - so nice on a chilly night

-The flock of geese landing on the pond






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...