Nov 1, 2009

Gratitude Blog Candy Winner!

Earlier this month I posted some Blog Candy.  And today is the day that the winner is announced!



Thank you to everyone who took the time to post a comment about Gratitude!  As I read through all of the comments, the Gratitude Quote that touched me the most was this one:



At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.  Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.      Albert Schweitzer





I appreciate those who have touched my life in many ways - some in very big ways and some in passing.  Indeed, I have been inspired by so many over the years! 



And who submitted this quote?  Well, 2 people actually included it in their comments:  Happygifting and Patti J.  I will be sending both of you Gratitude Blog Candy!



Thanks for stopping by....



rita



Today's Abundance

-Quality Time in my sewing room

-The fall colors - yes, there are a few brilliant leaves this year

-A 25 hour day (any way we could get an extra hour more than once a year?)

-Lavendar Sachets (I'm making some. They smell oh so good! Watch for a post soon)

-Brownies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...