Sep 9, 2009

Pink and Black Polka Dots

I am a conflicted crafter!  I love paper and ink!  And I love fabric!  Each and every day I have to decide which medium to work with!  Couldn't make up my mind today so played with both!




 I played with fabric first and made this Quilted  Pink and Black Polka Dot Ditty Bag.  The Prairie Points (a.k.a. triangles) with the button add such a nice touch!




Then I pulled out the Uptown Girl Paper Collection and Toodle Loo Cardstock Collection to make this 3" x 3" gift card.  The polka paper goes so well with the ditty bag!  And Lingo Labels (Level D Hostess Set) was used for the sentiment.  I used Black Noir Palette Ink and Transcendence Embossing Powder. 



Put them together and you have a perfect gift for someone special!!



Thanks for stopping by...




rita




Today's Abundance
-A short spell of rain
-Black and Pink
-Twitters, Tweets, Facebook
-Fresh Corn on the Cob
-A nice, relaxing walk


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...