Sep 12, 2009

My Hero Mini Album

I started this yesterday, 9/11, as a way of not forgetting the day that changed the course of America.



The album theme is My Hero! It is embellished with coordinating military die cuts associated with the Army. Die cuts included: Saluting Man, Stars, Eagles, Liberty Bell, Dog Tags, US Map, Convoy Truck, and Helmets. Phrases include: My Hero, Let Freedom Ring, and USA.  

 
Photos go on the right hand side of each page. The left side has the die cuts and journaling boxes.





The key ingredients for this mini album are the Teabreak Chipboard Album, Just Like Dad Paper Collection, Navy Cardstock, and the Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge. 


I cut down the spine of the chipboard album to get individual  pages.  Then I bound it with the Bind-It-All,  This allows the album to expand in thickness as embellishments, memorabilia,  and photos are added.



Thanks for Stopping By...



rita



Today's Abundance

-A lazy, relaxing day

-Time to read

-My Cricut

-Ice cold water

-The cats - they are napping again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...