Sep 25, 2009

Fall Business Women's Online Expo

The Fall Business Women's Online Expo is today!!  Please stop by my booth (#4) today and those of fellow vendors.  You can find all of the participants by visiting our hostess Dee at Runako Designs.  



A little about me:  My name is Rita.  I am a multi-crafter in that I love to stamp and I love to scrapbook and I love to quilt and I love to do many other crafts!  So in my shop you will find a wide variety of items.



Here are a few of my shop favorites:









This is my Felted Wool Coin Purse that is handstitched!  It is my latest addition and I am in the process of making more in different colors.













I have been making table runners from Moda's "Peace on Earth" fabric collection.  This is one of my favorites - I love the spiral effect.  The shop includes 2 other table runners of different designs with this fabric collection.  I am also making Ditty Bags with this collection too









So what is a Ditty Bag?  This is a Ditty Bag!  It is a small bag to carry whatever in your purse, tote, or backpack.











Free shipping for everything in my shop this weekend - just enter "EXPO" in the comments!  Offer good through Sunday September 27.



Please leave a comment for this post!  If you do, you will be entered into a drawing for a $15 Gift Certificate to my shop. If you start to follow me - Rita Wetzel - on Twitter and Facebook, you will get an extra entry for each. Already follow me?  Just let me know in your comment and you'll get extra entries too!  Must be completed by Sunday September 27.  I will announce the winner on the 28th 



Thanks again for stopping by.  Be sure to visit my shop.  And please visit the other vendors too!!





rita



Today's Abundance

-Sighting not one, but two, flocks of turkeys

-The nice rain we had today

-Dee, the host of the Fall Expo

-A day of crafting

-My pesky cat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...