Sep 28, 2009

And The Winner Is......

Thanks you to everyone who took a peek at my ETSY shop over the weekend during the Fall Business Women's Online Expo hosted by Dee from Runako Designs.  Please stop by again!  The coffee is always on!!  LOL!!



And Dee, thank you so much for organizing the event.  It was a lot of fun.  And the creativity is just so awesome on ETSY!



And now for the winner of my $15 Gift Certificate!  It is...    Earthbound Creations!  



Have a great day...



rita



Today's Abundance

-The mess in my sewing room - it means I got to play in there for the whole afternoon!

-The red sumac - one of my favorites in the fall

-Book Club

-Cardio, Balance, and Strength Class

-The flexibility of very large tree limbs during the strong winds we've been having - I think it's a life lesson from nature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...