Sep 22, 2009

All Things of Nature

All Things of Nature is one of my all time favorite stamp sets! I also used one of the Edge Designs stamps to help frame the beautiful bird on this card!



The images are embossed with Versamark and Black Embossing Powder. The image is colored with Aqua Color Crayons! (I can hardly wait until October when we start carrying the Copic Pens for coloring!!)



Other supplies include the Amberly Grace Designer Paper and cardstock. I distressed the edges of the paper with sponges and Black Palette Noir Ink.



Thanks for stopping by...



rita



Today's Abundance

-Priairie Grass

-The 1st day of fall - my favorite season

-Brownies

-Friends

-Fresh, crisp air in the morning

























                                                                           

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...