Aug 31, 2009

Paper Rita



A couple of years ago, I participated in a traveling paper-self round robin. We each created "ourselves" out of paper. Our paper self was then sent to each participant who took pictures of their environment and day-to-day activities with our Paper Self tagging along! It was a hoot!

I found my Paper Self hiding out in one of my storage containers and thought I'd showcase her today!! She is fashioned out of Uptown Girl Paper, brads, buttons, scrappers floss, wiggly eyes, and gems! As you can see, the arms and legs move - I attached them to the body with brads!

Enjoy!!

rita


Today's Abundance
-A weekend of stamping and scrap booking with good friends
-Absolutely fantastic weather for August - it's almost like fall
-Artichoke Dip with Peta Chips
-Blueberry French Toast Bake
- A nice dinner with Yuki and Zip from Texas

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...