Jun 3, 2009

3 x 3 Card and Box

I started working on some more 3 x 3 cards as I have depleted my stash. I use them in gifts and also use them to add a little personal note to purschases from my ETSY store and other packages that I send out. They also make great hostess gifts, a just because gift, or just a little something to show your appreciation and friendship!

This box and card use the Amberly Grace collection from The Angel Company and the Beautiful Day Stamp Set.For the 3x3 cards, I used our Mega and Giga Scalloped Punches. The flower was colored using Aqua Color Crayons and the Tombow Blender Pen. The flower is embellished with a Crystal Brad and floss!

Below is the top of the Box. It essentially uses the same technique as the card except it has 3 layers where the card only has 2. The same coloring technique is used along with the same embellishments. How do you get the floss to curl? Just wrap it around your stylus and you'll ge the nice curly effect!

And the last touch is the bow around the around the box cover! The ribbon is from the Amberly Grace collection too!
Enjoy....

Happy Stamping and Scrapping

rita


Today's Abundance

-The beautiful sunset with the pink tinged clouds skipping across the blue sky

-The catepillar crawling along the sidewalk with its bright orange dots on its spine

-Digital Cameras

-My Peonies - they are about to blossom

-Fresh Asparagus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...