Jun 26, 2008

Colorful Me - Another Contest Winner


I have absolutely fallen in love with these purse totes and cards! I can't make enough of them! This set, made with the Lily Anna Paper Collection, won the Colorful Me Angel Company contest. I now I have the "problem" of selecting the free stamps that I won - what a burden to have!! LOL!!

Happy Stamping and Scrapping

Rita

Today's Abundance
-Sunshiny days with white, fluffy clouds in the blue sky
-A fantastic time at The Angel Company Seminar with good friends
-Our new Angel Company Fall/Winter Catalog
-My cats - they've been super cuddly lately
-A baby rabbit in the back yard
-The peonies - they were beautiful while they lasted
-And last, but not least, my daisies - I never know where they are going to bloom for one summer to the next

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...