May 13, 2008

Purse Tote and Cards



I've been wanting to make one of these for awhile now. It's a Purse Tote and Cards. This one I made from the Bella Flora Paper Collection from The Angel Company. The stamps I used are Trendy Greetings and Treasure It. And did you notice the 3x3 gift card in the front pocket?





The purse tote can be made from designer paper as in the Bella Flora tote. The handles are secured with eyelets which also provide a means to add ribbon for a finishing touch to the front of the purse.



Happy Stamping and Scrapping



rita





Today's Abundance

-The neatest Mother's Day cards from my kids

-The rabbit in the backyard that greeted me tonight when I arrived home

-The beautiful red tulips in my flower bed - a weed bed is probably more accurate though

-It's raining - at least it's not snow

-The book titled Finding Your Strengths

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...