Jan 1, 2008

Grandpa's Pemberley Bay Matchbook Album



The Angel Company's new Pemberley Bay Matchbook Kit contains the perfect papers for your heritage photos. This matchbook kit coordinates well with the Hemingway Collection. The brown, beige, turquoise, and gold palette make for elegant mini-albums. Use the matching tags and tabs that are included in the kit along with Hemingway hardware and ribbon!







The upper left photo is the cover. Grandpa (Remembrance Stamp Set) is stamped with Burnt Umber and is nestled in the vines and leaves of the front cover.





The mini-album includes photos of my grandfather as a baby, the family photo with his mother and father (who immigrated to the United States from Germany in the 1890's), his World War I photo, engagement photo to my grandma, photos of my mom and aunt when they were little, and the 6 grandchildren.



The photos and tabs are layered on brown cardstock. The Hemingway ribbon and eyelets round out the mini album.



I love this min-album - its content and its colors. Now I just have to be patient until tomorrow when I can place an order for more kits, as well as, the Rockin' Roxie Matchbook Kit which is a vibrant mixture of reds, yellows, greens, and purples.



Today's Abundance

-Memories of my Grandfather

-The excitement and hopes of a new year

-Sweatshirts and turtlenecks (its cold today)

-Hot chocolate and whipped cream (did I mention it is cold today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...