Dec 17, 2007

Snowman Nativity


The Snowmen Nativity stamp set from The Angel Company is one of my favorite sets for this time of year. This is one design for my Christmas cards - more to come. (I am determined to have them done and in the mail by Christmas this year! Last year I was a bit off in my timing...) It also features buttons and scrappers floss - two of my favorite embellishments!

Happy Stamping and Scrapping

Today's Abundance
-Sisterhood of the Blogging Sisters
-Bright sunny days in the midst of winter
-Electricity and power - some of our stamping/scrapping sisters in the midwest and northeast are without due to the ice and snow storms they've had
-Widgets - can you find the new widget on my page?
-Anticipation of the holidays, good times with family, and the new Angel Company Catalog




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...