Aug 22, 2007

My Other Passion - Quilting



In addition to stamping and scrapbooking, I love to quilt. Here is a queen size quilt that I recently pieced and quilted. It will be raffled off in conjunction with our United Way Drive at work. All tickets sales go directly to local United Way agencies. The raffle has raised between $2,000 and $2,500 every year for the past 5 years.





For those of you who are quilters, the pattern is the Yellow Brick Road. I have used this pattern for baby quilts, guy quilts, and now this queen size quilt. The earth tones are lovely. And, other than the border and binding, the entire quilt is from scraps!! (Gee - now I have more room for stamping and scrapping stuff!!)



Have a great day...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...