Aug 25, 2007

Chipboard Coaster

I'm so excited that the Girls Limited Edition Stamps are being offered in September with our new Lily Anna and Mimi collections (patterned papers, cardstock, ribbon, and hardware) for only $24.95). These girls are the same ones that Seminar attendees received. I loved creating with them. And I received so many wonderful swaps using these girls too!





This is my Club Med Swap. It's is a mini coaster album using one of the girls that will be featured in the Mimi Girls Limited Edition Set. The paper is the Uptown Paper. This is going to look so adorable with the Mimi Collection too!!



Today's Abundance List

-Hazelnut Coffee

-Saturday afternoon nap

-Finding my cat curled up in an empty TAC cardboard box

-Sunshine and reasonable temperatures

-4 delightful ladies (and new customers) - they asked for a special workshop





Happy Stamping and Scrapping.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...